Friday, April 11, 2008

Thing 23: One Last Thing!

Well, I did it! All 23 things completed. I really enjoyed this program, and I've recommended it to several other people. It is a sort of security blanket, too, to know this site will be around for a while, so I can go back for a refresher course if I need to.

I did have a few experiences where links didn't work. I think it might be helpful to include citations to articles so in those rare cases we can get the information via another route.

I really hope the multi-types sponsor another program like this. I would be an eager participant.

I also want to offer a heart-felt thank you to everyone responsible for bringing us 23 Things. I know it was a lot of work, but library users everywhere will benefit from your efforts.

2 comments:

23 Things said...

Thanks for the thanks--we appreciate them. Congrats on finishing all 23 things. There will be more--next fall or winter a whole new program with different things. Stay tuned!

GGalles said...

Great to see all your entries. Congratulations on finishing. It will be fun to work with some new things in the future.