Friday, February 15, 2008

Thing 5: More Fun with Flickr




Lots to do here--I only looked at a couple of them. Making puzzles was fun--and easy. Take a look at some of my grandchildren!


I did read about the 10 most intrigueing Flickr applications. I just so impressed with how creative people are--both in creating and using these applications.


I'm thinking about how I might use these tools in the library. They could really jazz up websites! And handouts, brochures, bookmarks, etc. could be a lot more appealing if people were to use these techniques. I'm primarily in technical services, so I see fewer applications on a daily basis. It's important, however, to be familiar with these tools so I will at least recognize opportunities to use them when they present themselves.

1 comment:

Soma On A Stick said...

I think the more we use these tools in our personal lives we'll see opportunities to adapt them to our personal lives. Once they become a part of our routine we might find ourselves asking "I wonder if... can do that for me."